Title: Workshop Foreman
Company: Worsley Plant
Reports to: Operations Director
Worsley Plant is one of the UK’s leading providers of materials processing equipment, including wheel loader and excavator-mounted hydraulic attachments, for sale or hire throughout the UK. We are a major supplier to the demolition, waste management, construction and landscaping industries. Our products include crushing and screening buckets, demolition grabs, shears and pulverisers, as well as quick couplers and density separation equipment.
We are currently seeking a Workshop Foreman to be based at our Head Office in Middlewich, Cheshire. The successful candidate will be responsible for running our busy workshop on a daily basis, offering support and guidance, motivating the team and assisting on the tools when required.
- Managing daily workshop operations to supervise jobs and staff, service and repair, incomings and outgoings
- Prioritising workflow to meet customer needs
- To service and repair our range of hydraulic attachments as required
- Experience working in a busy commercial workshop carrying out a wide range of mechanical tasks on plant equipment
- Experience motivating others, reporting to senior management and leading from the front
- Confidence and ability to work on your own initiative with limited supervision
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Reliable teamplayer with strong work ethic
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience within the construction and demolition industries
- An understanding of hydraulic attachments
- A full driving licence
To apply please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES