Fully Automatic Quickcoupler Systems
Lehnhoff, originally established in 1960 offer trend-setting products not only for the construction and road building industries, but also for special sectors like demolition and recycling, gardening and landscaping, as well as quarry and gravel works.
Their Variolock range of fully automatic quickcoupler systems are ideal for hydraulic excavators.
Variolock turns your hydraulic excavator into an all-round specialist allowing easy and frequent changes of tools. Each attachment is ready for safe use in a matter of seconds.
Changing any attachment is effortless, safe and fast. The operator can change any tool including the hydraulic connection at the touch of a button from the comfort of his cab. The hydraulic unit and the tried and tested original Lehnhoff quick-coupler form a compact unit.
The fully automatic changing of attachments with Variolock gives the user a variety of benefits:
· Increased efficiency by saving time and manpower
· More efficient working – tool changes are viable even for short working cycles
· Cutting costs by treating machinery, attachments and hydraulic hoses with care
· More safety and comfort for the operator
· Less contamination of the hydraulic system, environmentally friendly
· Prevention of hydraulic hose failure
The Variolock quickcoupler range is ideal for Worsley Plant’s range of high-quality attachments such as crushing and screening buckets, grabs, shears and pulverisors and can work with other similar products on the market.