Worsley Plant ltd are a leading Nationwide supplier of excavator attachments. We are currently seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic Logistics Associate to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Logistics Manger,
Key responsibilities include:
- Safe loading and unloading of inbound/outbound materials + movement of product to stores and the Workshop.
- Pick and Pack orders, ensuring shipments are accurate & free of damage and despatched on time to meet Customer requirements.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control is maintained.
- Perform accurate physical inventory stock takes, ensuring the upmost accuracy.
- Maintain a good level of housekeeping throughout multiple work areas, plus assisting where needed
- Complying with all company Health & Safety and other procedures as required.
- Completion of any reasonable tasks or requests as required, to meet business and departmental needs.
Ideal experience include:
- Good Basic Computer Skills – Knowledge and use of Excel, Word, and Emails.
- Ability to communicate in a professional but friendly manner.
- A good attention to detail with a commitment to ensuring quality & quantity of output.
- Required to be flexible able to work in all areas on their own or part of a team.
- Commitment to promoting behaviours as set down in Worsley plants Employment Handbook.
- Displays personal attributes, which include tenacity, resilience, a positive disposition, a “can-do” attitude, assertiveness & a high degree of determination to succeed.
If this opportunity sounds appealing and you have the relevant aptitude and experience, pleases send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process.