Hydraulic Magnets converts the hydraulic power of a mobile machine into magnet power. It has an integrated hydraulic magnet generator which makes it a complete all-in-one unit.
The hydraulic magnet utilizes a machine’s hydraulic system as a power source:
- Hydraulic oil flow is led to the integrated hydraulic magnet generator through the pressure line from the machine’s auxiliary hydraulics
- The integrated hydraulic magnet generator converts the hydraulic oil flow and pressure into DC electricity for its lifting magnet.
- The hydraulic oil is led back to carrier machine’s auxiliary hydraulics through the return line
- The DC electricity is used for magnetizing and demagnetizing its lifting magnet. When demagnetizing, the power of DYNASET Hydraulic Magnet Generator pushes the load off the lifting magnet in 0.8 of a second.
- The Hydraulic Magnet is controlled by hydraulics
Using a magnet is ideal for:
- Collecting metal in demolition and construction sites
- Ferrous material handling
- Metal separation
- Using it in loading on trucks with material handling cranes.
- Allows using a single magnet on the worksite with all trucks and machines.
- Loading and unloading trucks, trains and vessels
- Railway and roadside cleaning
The advantages of using a magnet are:
- Minimizes dead time
- The most efficient equipment for scrap and metal collecting
- World fastest 0.8 second demagnetizing time
- Small carbon footprint
We offer Magnet Hire and Magnet Sales across the UK. We offer New and Used Magnets.